List of RouterBoards with FastPath support
Currently RouterOS has three fast path handlers
- ipv4 fast path
- traffic generator
- mpls fast path
IPv4 fast path is automatically used if following conditions are met:
- firewal rules are not configured,
- simple queues are not configured
- source interface is not bridge or bonding slave
- destination interface have configured only-hw-queue,
- no vrrp, mesh, metarouter interface configuration,
- sniffer, torch or traffic generator is not running
- connection tracking is disabled
/ip firewall connection tracking set enabled parameter has new auto value Which means that connection tracking is disabled by default until firewall rules are added.
Traffic Generator handler
Traffic Generator fast path is automatically used for interfaces that support this feature.