From MikroTik Wiki
MikroTik RouterOS supports MPLS. The below articles describe what it is and how it operates in RouterOS.
All MikroTik RouterBOARD hardware products support MPLS.
- MPLS Overview and RouterOS MPLS Implementation Status
- EXP bit behaviour
- TE Tunnels
- TE Tunnel Bandwidth Control
- MPLS Lab Setup
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding
- A complete Layer-3 MPLS VPN example
- OSPF as PE-CE routing protocol
- EBGP as PE-CE routing protocol
- Internet access from VRF with NAT
- Internet access from VRF
- VRF Route Leaking