MetaRouter is a new feature in RouterOS 4.0 beta 1.
MetaRouter is used for the RB400 series boards to create virtual routers.
The /metarouter menu gives the following:
- add - allows you to create a new virtual router
- print - lets you list any virtual routers
- enable - to enable a virtual router
- disable - to diable a virtual router
- console - lets you access the console of a virtual router
- interface - lets you make network interface mappings
eg to create a new virtual router:
to connect to its console:
/metarouter console 0
(To get out of the console do ctrl-A and then q)