To request a replacement key:
1) Go to your account management in mikrotik.com and fill the "support contact form" or write a direct e-mail to email@example.com
*) Please provide detailed information about why replacement key is required
2) Send required info to MikroTik support department.
3) Re-check your account after support staff has confirmed that replacement key has been added to your account. Select the section "Make a key from replacement key"
4) Select the appropriate license level on which you wish to perform the replacement
5) Enter the new "software-ID"
6) Proceed to checkout by pressing "Add license replacement to cart" and finish the payment
7) You can find the newly generated key in the section "Search and view all keys" under the folder "Purchased YYYY" where YYYY is current Year