Manual:The Dude v6/The dude server on VM CHR
Work in progress...
1. Install CHR on one of supported hypervisors as VM. Detailed instructions can be found in this wiki article: CHR
2. Download The Dude server package and Windows Client application from MikroTik homepage download section: link
- Both x86 and CHR server package can be used for CHR host.
3. Upload this package to CHR host via (Winbox, Webfig, ftp) and reboot the VM to install the package.
4. Check that server is running or if necessary enable it.
- Check dude status with command:
- To enable or disable the dude server:
/dude set enabled=(yes/no)
- Example on what you should see.
[admin@MirkoTik] > dude print enabled: yes data-directory: dude status: running
5. Install The Dude client on your system and connect to VM ip address with default login credentials: Admin and empty password.
6. Check what to do next: Dude manual