Manual:The Dude v6/dude v6.xx changelog
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Leftovers of web interface configuration is not yet removed.
- Dude does not know how to show ROS version (broken due to changes in ROS, update needed)
- In log settings configuration, sliders are broken.
- When opening panel in separate windows error pops up, it does not affect the usage tho.
- When changing icon appearance on network map dude does not assign right image in some cases.
- Open panel separately broken.
- Spectral scan may crash Dude client
- SNMP walk crashes the dude client
- Torch tool in dude also is broken
- Use of ping tool causes the dude client to disconnect.
- Any section export to CSV function broken, crashes the dude client
- Bandwidth test tool graphs broken.
- XML backup import fails.
- Large DB export fixed.
- Link label - Mastering type: ROS broken.
- Scan tool - removed for now till it's reworked.
- Telnet tool - dude will throw out error if telnet client is not available on system where dude client is installed.
- Dude tool - Corrected dude.exe launch path. Now the client will look for executable in it's installation dir and not by some full path.
- Added 10G link type - Will be added by default only for new installations.
- Torch tool - fixed.
- Added option to run dude client from shortcut in secure mode by adding argument "--secure".
- Corrected 10G link monitoring/counters for ROS devices. (snmp fix for this will come later)
- Fixed issue where dude client would freeze if link label mastering type was snmp and it was created or modified.
- Ping tool - fixed local pinger.
- Auto discovery tasks are now separated between network maps.
- Fixed file upload to server.
- SMTP authentication and tls options added!
- ROS upgrade function fixed
- Fixed server crash that some people where experiencing.
- CHR host upgrade fixed.
- DNS name resolving fixed in loader (will however work only after loader is upgraded to rc45)
- Added db vacuuming option
- Added progress indicator to import/export/vacuuming
- Dude server by default on new installations is now disabled.