Fetch is one of the console tools in Mikrotik RouterOS. It is used to copy files from the network device to a Mikrotik.
First of all, you need to open the console and type:
Command Fetch has several arguments. They are :
- address - IP address of the device to copy from
- dst-path - Title of the input file and file path.
- host - Domain name or virtual domain name (if used on web-site, from which you want to copy information). For example,
In this example the resolved ip address is the same (18.104.22.168), but hosts are different.
- keep-result -(options = yes|no, default - yes). If yes, creates an input file.
- mode -(options = ftp|http, default - http). Choose the protocol of connection - http or ftp.
- user - User name, which is needed to login the remote device.
- password - Password, which is needed to login the remote device.
- port - Connection port.
- src-path - Title of the remote file you need to copy.
The following example shows how to copy the file with filename "conf.rsc" from device with ip address 192.168.88.2 by FTP protocol and save it as file with filename "123.rsc". User and password are needed to login into the device.
[admin@mt-test] /tool> fetch address=192.168.88.2 src-path=conf.rsc user=admin mode=ftp password=123 dst-path=123.rsc port=21 host="" keep-result=yes