Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
MikroTik product guides
These articles contain the first steps to start using our products, as well as specific information about ports, LED status indicators and other seful information.
General hardware information
- RouterBOARD Troubleshooting
- MikroTik Password Recovery
- Netinstall - How to install or re-install RouterOS on to a RouterBoard
- Upgrading RouterBOARD Bootloader
- Serial Console - How to access the Comand Console via the Serial Port of a RouterBoard
- List of Default Configuration files for RouterBOARD devices
- RouterBOOT changelog
- PoE-Out on MikroTik devices
- MikroTik POE in compatibility table
- RouterBOARD Switch chips
- RouterBOARD USB port capability table
- MikroTik wired interface compatibility
- Peripherals - MikroTik and other vendor supported/unsupported peripheral list.
- RouterOS encryption compatibility for Russia
- PowerLine encryption details for Russia