Difference between revisions of "User Manager/QA/How to create timed Voucher"
From MikroTik Wiki
|(10 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 10:40, 16 August 2011
- Create credit;
- Create users accounts with desired credits;
- Open user table in customer web-page;
- Check users for which you want to print vouchers;
- Chose action Generate > print page (at the bottom of the table);
- Formatted information will be shown on the page. It is ready for printing.
- Choose File > Print in your web-browser.
Steps 2-5 can be replaced by:
- Open User-batch-add form (Users > batch add, or form in status page) in customer web-page;
- configure, how many users to create, which credits to use;
- checkbox show printpage must be checked;
- csv file can also be generated with newly created user data, but it is optional;
- generate users;