Manual:The Dude v6/Server settings
Allows to set SMTP related settings for the Dude server.
Settings for default SNMP access ports and connection timeouts. Allows to add new profiles, based on SNMP v1, v2 or v3.
Settings for default Service Polling behavior. Options similar to Services and Notifications
Configuration of remote Dude agents, as described in the Agents page
Settings for the built-in Syslog server, as described in the Syslog page
Defaults for Map settings, identical to individual Map settings, except the following options:
- Antialised Geometry - Lines are drawn without the jagged edges. Requires more resources and can impact very large and detailed maps, but icons and links appear more smooth and look better.
- Gradients - Whether to use solid colors or gradients for icon backgrounds, also affects performance
- Dependency appearance - How to show dependency links in the Map Dependency layer.
Settings for default Chart appearance (colors and fonts) and also the Value keep times. Settings similar to Chart settings
Configures the Font Family and Font Size of the PDF Print feature.
Default settings of the Discovery process, mostly identical to Device discovery except the Item placement settings section, which decides how wide and how far apart should the map elements be made.
Default connection timeouts and intervals for RouterOS connections
Settings for the Dude program itself.
- Undo queue size - how many actions should be kept in the Undo memory
- Mac Mapping Refresh Interval - How often to update the MAC mappings
- Ask confirmation when removing - whether to show you the confirmation dialogs
- Resolve MAC address manufacturer - in Table views, will show device MAC address as Routerboard:20:94:61 and similar, depending on manufacturer
- Contents pane behavior - how to open new panes from the left-hand menu, possible options:
- Single click open
- Double click open
- Double click insert top