Private Management Network with Vlans Using minimial Configuration
To create a Private Management Network for the Mikrotik Devices. Also allowing Vlans to pass through the AP to the CPE's and have the CPE untag (access mode) to Customer equipment.
On Access Point
- Ensure it's setup in AP-Bridge mode
- Create a Bridge
- Bind Two ports WLAN1 and Ether1
- Your Management IP address can be on Ether1 or bridge
On CPE Station
- Ensure it's setup in Station-Bridge mode
- Create vlan and bind it to WLAN1
- Create BridgevlanXX
- Bridge Ether1 to BridgevlanXX
- Bridge Vlan to BridgvlanXX
For the Management of this device you can leave the 192.168.88.1 on ether1. You will have to make sure your Managment ip address is on WLAN 1 (For Private Management).
Created by: Dejan Dan Protich Sago Networks, LLC. dprotich_sagonet_com