User Manager/Search patterns
From MikroTik Wiki
- is case-insensitive.
- matches a part of the value. (abc matches abc, abcde, 123abc, 123abcde). Pattern "abc" is actually used as "%abc%" (See below for explanation of character %);
- Special characters can be used:
- % - matches any sequence of zero or more characters;
- _ - matches any single character;
- \ - escape character. Use it before '%', '_' and '\' literals to match them as regular characters.
- "spot" matches hotspot, hotSpot, HotSpot, HotSpots, HOTSPOT, ...
- "r%m" matches rm, arm, armor, ram, rome, aroma, Mikrotik manager ...