/ipv6 firewall filter
|action (accept | add-dst-to-address-list | ...; Default: accept)
||Action to take if packet is matched by the rule:
- accept - Accept the packet. It is not passed to the next firewall rule.
- add-dst-to-address-list - Add destination address to address list specified by
- add-src-to-address-list - Add source address to address list specified by
- drop -Silently drop the packet.
- jump - Jump to the user defined chain specified by the value of
- log - Add a message to the system log containing following data: in-interface, out-interface, src-mac, protocol, src-ip:port->dst-ip:port and length of the packet. After packet is matched it is passed to the next rule in the list, similar as
- passthrough - Ignore this rule and go to next one (useful for statistics).
- reject - Drop the packet and send an ICMP reject message
- return - Passes control back to the chain from where the jump took place.
|address-list (; Default: )
|time (; Default: )
[ Top | Back to Content ]