User Manager/Customer page
There are no special setup actions for web interface. The only requirement - at least one subscriber must be defined. See first subscriber setup guide.
How to find?
Type the following address in your web browser: http://Router_IP_address/userman
where "Router_IP_address" must be replaced with IP address of your router.
Here are described customer page sections. Use menu on the left side to navigate:
This page has several components:
- User search;
- Active user listing;
- Active session listing;
- User batch-add form.
Type in the search pattern and press the button "Search". Results will be displayed in a new table.
Active user count displayed here. To see a full list of active users, click on "Show":
Active sessions count displayed here. To see a full list of active sessions, click on "Show":
User batch-add form
Batch of users can be added here:
- Number of users. How many users to add;
- Login starts with. Displays user prefix;
- Rate limits. hidden by default. Check the box on the right to show rate limit field group;
- Uptime limit;
- Prepaid. Credit that will be assigned to users. Unlimited users can also be created by selecting unlimited as a value.
- Generate CSV file. When checked a CSV-file will be generated containing just created user data;
- Generate vouchers. When checked printable vouchers for just created users will be generated.
All router's attributes are shown here.
Click on name opens router detail/edit form.
Opens router add form. The same form is used to edit routers:
- Name. Router's name. Must be unique per subscriber;
- IP Address. Address of the router;
- Shared secret. Password used for authentication;
- Log events. Specifies which events must be written to log.
All credit's attributes are shown here.
Click on name opens credit detail/edit form.
Opens credit add form. The same form is used to edit credits:
- Name. Credit's name. Must be unique per subscriber;
- Time. How long this credit is valid when started;
- Full price. The price of this as the first credit for a user. When the checkbox at the right is empty, full price is unavailable - this credit can not be used as a base credit;
- Extended price. The price of this as extended credit for a user (user already has credits before this on). When the checkbox at the right is empty, extended price is unavailable - this credit can not be used as an extended credit;
Only part of user's attributes are shown here. To see all details of specific user, open user detail form by clicking on username in the table.
User detail form
Detail form with user data:
Contains all user fields .
There are groups of fields (for example, private information, rate limits). These fields are hidden by default and are accessible by checking the box on the right:
If the user has credits assigned the total prepaid time is shown at the bottom. To see credit details click on the plus sign ("+") under Prepaid time:
New credits can also be assigned (if permitted) to user. At the bottom is a select-box called "Extend" (called "Add time" when user has no credits yet). The price depends on what kind of credit this is for a user - first or extended. Price is shown in braces:
To assign credit to the user, choose the desired credit and click Save.
Options (buttons at the bottom):
- Save - saves edited information, assigns credit, if one selected;
- View report - opens single user report.
- Remove last credit - removes last credit that's not started yet;
- Show sessions - opens window with all sessions this user has;
Detail form for filling in information about the new user. Very similar to user detail form. This form does not have read-only counters and other user statistics:
Add batch of users
The User batch-add form will be opened.
Only part of session's attributes are shown here. To see all details of specific session, open session detail form by clicking on ID in the table.
To see details of session user click on the username in the table.
Session detail form
Detail form with session data:
Contains all session fields .
Only part of customer's attributes are shown here. To see all details of specific customer, open customer detail form by clicking on login in the table.
Customer detail form
Detail form with customer data:
Contains all customer fields .
There are groups of fields (for example, private information, user options). These fields are hidden by default and are accessible by checking the box on the right:
There are fields which are accessible only for subscribers: Public Host and Authorize.Net fields. These fields are not shown for customers who are not subscribers:
There are sensitive-data fields (Authorize.Net) which are visible only when using secure connection (https):
There are sensitive-data fields (Authorize.Net) whose values are not shown. Whether the field has value specified or not is visible by the title standing before it: if the title says "Set ...", this field has no value set; the title saying "Change ..." means that this field has some value:
In the example above Login ID and Transaction Key fields have values (titles are "Change ...") while MD5 Value field has no value specified (title is "Set ...").
Detail form for filling in information about the new customer. Very similar to customer detail form. This form does not have subscriber fields since subscribers cannot be added here:
This section refers to user time and traffic reports.
Reports generated here can be printed directly.
- Users - which users to show: prepaid, unlimited or all;
- Type - time (contains prepaid time, extend time and price) or amount (contains upload and download amount) report;
- Period - total (whole history) or with specific time boundaries;
See user time and traffic reports for further detail.
Only part of log's attributes are shown here. To see all details of specific log, open log detail form by clicking on ID in the table.
Log detail form
Detail form with log data:
Contains all log fields .