Manual:User Manager: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (User Manager moved to User Manager 3)
m (User Manager 3 moved to User Manager/3)
Revision as of 12:02, 24 July 2009
- User Manager and HotSpot
- User Manager and PPP servers
- User Manager and DHCP
- User Manager and Wireless
- User Manager and RouterOS user
- Customer permission levels
- User prefix
- Time, traffic amount and rate limiting
- Prepaid and unlimited users
- Character constants
- Active sessions
- Active users
- Subscriber's public ID
- Voucher template
- Search patterns
- Detail forms
- Page printing
Backup and restore
Questions and answers
- Quick introduction into User Manager setup
- How to separate users among customers?
- How to create a link to user page?
- How to create a link to user sign-up page?
- Visual bugs since upgrade
- Cannot log in User Manager
- Too many active sessions shown
- What does "active sessions" refer to?
- How to make Hotspot and User Manager on the same router?
- How to make MAC authentication in the User Manager?
- How to turn off logging for specific Routers?
- How to create timed Voucher?
- Cannot access User Manager WEB interface
- Incorrect time shown for sessions and credits
- User Manager does not allow to login due to expired uptime
- How to debug PayPal payments
- How to send logs to a remote host, using SysLog